The Meopta DP1 30x eyepiece enables the observer recording the image while still observing the target or situation through the eyepiece. You do not have to interrupt your observation to take a picture or video, nor need to invest in an expensive device that merges those two functionalities. All you need is your digital camera, fitted to the Meopta DP1 30x eyepiece by means of the camera’s tripod thread. Then, simply observe and capture images or record scenes as you desire. Meopta DP1 30x eyepiece fits most compact digital cameras with an optical zoom span of up to 6x. For best results using a solid tripod is important a remote shutter release offers a significant advantage.
- Unique solution for recording the observed subjects
- Designed for simultaneous observing and recording
Meopta Digiscoping Adapter DP1 30x
with a standard digital camera mounted on
Meopta SP 75 APO Angled Spotting Scope
The Meopta Photoadapter H 75 is designed for using the SP 75/ SP 75 APO with single lens reflex (SLR) cameras. The Photo adapter transforms your SP 75/ SP 75 APO into an 800mm telephoto lens. Thanks to the T-ring used for connecting the Photoadapter to camera’s body the solution is compatible with most SLR a DSLR cameras.
- Converts spotting scope into a powerful digiscoping tool
- Compatible with most SLR and DSLR cameras
- Brilliant crystal clear image thanks to the apochromatic objective lens in APO models
- Ideally suited for most difficult light conditions and long distance photos
Meopta Photoadapter H 75
|SP 75 / SP APO 75 with Photoadapter H 75 Technical specification
Convertor 2x for binoculars - enables you to double the binocular magnification and convert it into a small spotting scope.
- Easy to use