Meopta provides its customers with complete engineering services, as well as material management, manufacturing, assembly, in-house testing and global distribution. Our product development process is designed to ensure accurate, reliable and timely delivery of the final product.
How we bring ideas to life — from initial concept to serial production:
1. Initial Concept – Customer approaches Meopta with a basic idea of what it wants; specifying the key technical and financial parameters. Meopta is equipped both to develop new products and to upgrade existing product lines.
2. Preliminary Design – Meopta analyzes several possible solutions to meet the customer’s needs and specifications. In cooperation with the customer Meopta chooses the optimal solution and prepares the initial documentation for prototype development.
3. Prototyping and Testing – Components of the prototype are manufactured and assembled. The prototype is tested to ensure that it meets the agreed parameters and quality specifications.
4. Pilot Production – The information system is data loaded, tools are manufactured. Pilot production is run. All pieces are 100% controlled, tested and documented to ensure that all parameters and specifications are met and that the product is ready for serial production. Once the customer approves the initial production, serial production is prepared.
5. Serial Production – Product is manufactured in a regular serial regime. All subsequent changes, requests and add-ons are incorporated through standard Meopta processes.