Interferometric laboratory is equipped with two 4" interferometers and one 6" interferometer. In horizontal set up there is a 4" interferometer ZYGO GPI XP and a 6" interferometer ZYGO VeriFire ATZ, both placed on pneumatic anti-vibration tables. In vertical set up there is a 4"interferometer OWI 150 XT 1250 with interferometric unit ZYGO VeriFire PE.
These interferometers allow us to measure following parameters:
- Shape of polished surfaces, spherical as well as plane (Surface figure)
- Transmitted or reflected beam wavefront deformation
- Angle deviation or wedge on plan parallel glasses
- Angle deviation of corner prisms and rectangular prisms
- Glass homogeneity
Measurement outputs can be made per norm ISO-10110-5. Data achieved from measurements on our interferometers are also used by our designers and technologists for development and optimization of various products and production processes.
- Surface figure and wavefront deformation < λ/20
- Angle measurement < 1"
Measuring of aspheres
Interferometer QED ASI
ASI (Aspheric Stitching Interferometer) is 6" interferometer in vertical arrangement with downward looking Fizeau type interferometric unit (Zygo VeriFire ATZ). It is equipped with 11 motorized axes and the VON (Variable Optical Null). Measured part is fixtured with variable vacuum holder or with a mechanical self centering holder. It is possible to evaluate shape of measured part or reflected wavefront error.
ASI allows measurement of:
- plano, spherical and aspherical polished concave or convex surfaces up to 300 mm in diameter in accuracy up to λ/30,
- aspheres with deparfure from best-fit-sphere up to 1000 λ (650 μm),
- surfaces with numerical aperture up to 1 (full hemispheres),
- spherical surfaces with improved accuracy (thanks to stitching ASI automatically calculates and removes systematic instrument error),
- radius of curvature up to 800 mm,
- form deviation of plano, spherical and aspherical surfaces with capability to send data to QED MRF machine for following correction.
Surface roughness measurement
For inspection of roughness of mainly optically polished surfaces we use profilometer Zygo NewView 7100. It is optical profilometer and roughness measuring device based on white light interferometry.
Roughness measurement RMS from 0,1 Å (0,01nm).
Maximum height profiles app. 1mm.
Camera distinction 992x992 px.
Motorized table 150x150mm allows use of stitching function and pattern function, tilt of the table is ± 4°, max sample height 120mm.
Software Zygo MetroPro, ver.9. - standard and special roughness parameters, 2D and 3D image.
Used objectives: 2,5x, 10x, 50x
For inspection of shape exacting mechanical dimensions on optical parts with high accuracy, the optical division is equipped with 3-D measuring device Zeiss Contura G2 HTG with scanning system VAST XXT.
Measurement accuracy is ± (1,8+L/250) μm
For accurate measurement of angles on optical parts we use goniometer Trioptics (f´=300mm) and laboratory goniometer Carl Zeiss. Measurement accuracy is ± 0,5".
For more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com.