In our laboratories we are able to measure optical parameters such as polarization, transmittance, reflection and other spectral parameters of optical components.
Spectral Parameters Measuring
Spectrometric and laser laboratory performs measurement of spectral parameters in the whole area of visible light (VIS), in ultraviolet area (UV) and near as well as middle infrared area (IR). Wavelength range is 140 nm – 25 μm.
On optical elements and optical assemblies we measure reflectance, transmission and optical density. By spectrometric methods we can also determine polarization direction and extinction ratio of polarized prisms or foils.
Our available equipment:
- PerkinElmer Lambda 900
- PerkinElmer Lambda 950
- PerkinElmer Lambda 1050
- McPherson VUVAS 2000
- Nicolet FT IR 6700 for VIS and near IR area 500 – 3000 nm
- Nicolet FT IR 6700 for IR area 1 – 25 μm
For measuring on monochromatic wavelength we use following lasers:
- UV: 193 nm, 263 nm, 266 nm
- VIS: 404 nm, 469 nm, 473 nm, 526 nm, 532 nm, 633 nm, 659 nm
- NIR: 810 nm, 820 nm, 905 nm, 1064 nm
- tunable laser SuperK Extreme laser 400 nm – 2400 nm