To reach optimal combinations of layers fulfilling spectral requirements we use world best software: Mac Leod, TFCalc, Film Star, Mcalc, Film 2000, MatEdit, Code.
We use different direct or indirect optical monitoring and quartz crystal strategies to program vacuum machines.
Thin film coating
Our coating facilities contain unique combination of coating deposition systems.
- Coatings are based on oxide and fluoride technologies
- Materials: TiO2, SiO2, Al2O3,Ta2O5,Y2O3, MgF2, YF3, Al, Ag, ITO, Au, Inconel, Invar, etc.
- HOT and COLD substrate deposition
- Number of layers: 1 – 120
- Evaporation time: 2 – 17 hours
- Wave lengths: 193 nm – 1500 nm
- Working environment: Class-1000, Class-10000
- Over 40 vacuum chambers (some of them include the ion assisted technology)
- Vacuum chambers: Balzers, Leybold, Dynavac
- Ion assisted technology vacuum chambers: Leybold, SyrusPro, Leybold APS 1100, Balzers 760 (Mark II IAD)
- Spectrophotometers PerkinElmer 950 (with URA or Optical table attachments)
- Specord, HP, other types of diode lasers and polarizators
- For UV we are able control spectral parameters quality by 266 nm lasers and polarizators
For more details contact us at email@example.com.
|Double notch filter
||HOT mirror coating
||UV depolar AR coating
||UV+VIS laser AR coating