Meopta’s focus on social responsibility includes a strong commitment to the environment through its focus on energy efficiency, employee awareness, conservation of natural resources and continual improvement of waste control.
- Energy efficiency
- ISO 14001 Certification
- Use of the newest technologies to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Reduction of VOC emissions
- Continual optimizing of energy consumption
- Employee awareness
- Employees are trained to implement Meopta's commitment to environmental awareness
- Continual improvement regarding waste control
- Commitment to safe disposal of all hazardous materials and conversion to green alternatives
- Full compliance with all legal requirements
- Green company project – helps to solve collection and treatment of WEEE straight in companies combining environmental protection and support of employees.
- Conservation of natural resources
- Use of renewable energy sources
- Efficient use of material along supply chain
- Support of owls and birds of prey protection club in Czech (KODAS)
- Support of ornithological station in Prerov (ORNIS)
- Support of birdscentre in Mössingen Germany.