30 YEARS TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY
Throughout our storied history, discerning outdoor enthusiasts have relied on Meopta sports optics to provide “A Better View of the World”.
a 30 Year Transferable Warranty. If for any reason one of these products should have a material or workmanship defect, Meopta - optika, s.r.o. will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the product free of charge.
Meopta products are not covered under warranty in cases of mishandling, abuse or neglect.
In order to qualify for the Meopta Transferable Warranty, customers must register their newly purchased Meopta sports optic products within 30 days of purchase. Registration is available either online at www.meoptasportsoptics.com or by completing the enclosed mail-in registration form (hereinafter the “proper registration”).
Without proper registration, a Standard Warranty valid for 10 years from the purchase date is applied.
WARRANTY RULES & EXCEPTIONS
- The 30 year extended warranty can be applied to all riflescopes of MeoStar series and Artemis (2000, 2100 and 3000) series, MeoSight and MeoRed red dot sights, MeoStar binoculars and the bodies of spotting scopes MeoStar S1, MeoStar S2 and TGA 75.
- Accessories which include eyepieces, lens caps, tripod adapter, carrying cases, binocular converters, exchangeable eyepieces, photo-adapters, and MeoPix adapters are not covered under the 30 Year Transferable Warranty.
- Products from the ZD category of riflescopes have a 2-year warranty which can be extended to 10-years upon registration. All MeoPro riflescopes and binoculars carry a Standard Warranty of 10-years and cannot be extended under any circumstance.
- MeoRange rangefinding binoculars can have the warranty extended to 30-years upon registration, (as in rule 1) but this does not cover electronic parts which carry a non-extendable 2-year warranty.
- In the case that a product covered under warranty should be replaced and is no longer offered or available, Meopta will provide the most suitable equivalent product as a replacement.
- Any products not covered under warranty may be repaired or replaced after inspection and a quotation for service or upgrade charge has been issued.