Meopta’s standard assembly areas facilitate adjustment and alignment of fine mechanical, optical and electronic components, including quality control and accurate measurements of final products.
Assembly operations are mainly done in flow-boxes with HEPA filters, providing desktop purity of ISO 1000.
The following technical capabilities are available at Meopta facilities as a support to the assembly process:
- Adjusting and testing of optical parameters (focal distance, object/image distance, resolution, MTF, angle/location of input/output beam, etc.)
- resolution measurement, MTF, interferometric measurement
- Precise centering of optical components in mechanical tubes (accuracy to ±0.001 mm)
- Assembly with defined axial distances between particular optical components (accuracy to ±0,01 mm)
- Technologies eliminating contamination of inner optical surfaces with dust and humidity with compressed air or nitrogenium (for both inner and outer overpressure) – precision accuracy
- Assembly of water proof products, testing water-tightness submerged in water (up to 30m water column)
- Electrical assembly in areas with the regime of protection against ESD"
- CNC dosing devices for precise application of glues
- Laser-printing technology (CO2, Nd YAG laser)
- Nitrogen purging
- Hydrophobic coating application