Excellently mastered surface finishing is key for our own products and products of our customers.
We have the facilities to ensure surface finishing in a wide range of potential requirements, including automatic anodizing lines for larger series.
We have these types of finishes:
- anodizing a.k.a. Anodization treatment, which greatly improves the corrosion and mechanical properties
- electroplating (zinc, cadmium, matte and bright nickel, copper, chrome decorative)
- current-free plating of steel and copper alloys, including heat treatment for improving of tribological properties
- zinc phosphating, alkaline oxidation of the steel a.k.a. blackening, chemical oxidation of aluminum alloys and black oxidation of copper alloys
- painting with solvent paints in a modern paint shop, including kilns
- screen, tampon and laser marking
Technologies we own in the area of preparatory processes:
- ultrasonic cleaning
- acid bating